zaterdag 13 februari 2016

My first tattoo


Hii Hii,

As you guys know i'm super obsessed with tattoos! They are so AMAZING and they all look so good! In 2014 i got my very FIRST tattoo ever and i'm still SOOOO obsessed with it! I always wanted something that has to do with music, because music is literally my life since i was a kid.
So as you guys know i got my first  tattoo in 2014.. Exactly 1 day before my birthday.
I was so excited and so nervous! I really didn't knew what i could expect from it and also i didn't knew if it would hurt. But omg i felt literally NOTHING i didn't feel anything! And it looked so beautiful and i was so happy! When it was done i wanted immediately an another tattoo haha! It felt so good and it's so addicted! Well for me it was... I just got my first and i already wanted an another ONE!
Now it's almost 2 year ago and i'm still so happy with it. Ofcourse a tattoo isn't something that you can have in one day.
I really thought long about this and it was something that i really wanted since i was a kid,
so it didn't take a long time for me to think about what i want.
Right now i can watch for hours to tattoos on the internet, i really want a second one.
I was thinking about an arrow it has a really beautiful meaning.
"an arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards.
When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means its going to launch you into something great. So just focus,and keep aiming."
Beautiful right!? Or the paw prints of my dogs behind my ear!
As soon i will get my new tattoo i let you guys know!
Do you guys have any tattoos? Or do you want a tattoo?
Let me know it! I would love to see your tattoos:)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten